Nourish Clay Mask: Glacial Clay + Colloidal Oats
One of the rarest and purest clays in the world, our Glacial Clay is sourced from a deposit that has recently been discovered in the Southern Alps of New Zealand.
Containing more than 60 minerals and rare earth elements, Glacial Clay was gradually formed over the span of millions of years from the continuous striking of ancient glacial ice with volcanic ash.
Particles in glacial clay is negatively charged while our skin impurities are positively charged. When activated, these negative ions in the clay attract and remove the skin impurities.
As a result, skin is detoxed without stripping it of natural oils and moisture. Skin is left glowy, soft and hydrated.
Glacial Clay Properties:
- Ultra fine
- Free of the 5 heavy metals most commonly present in clays: arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury and antimony
- Not irradiated (Not exposed to radiation which are commonly used to extend shelf life or kill bacteria, which could lead to gamma radiation residue)
- Remove impurities and debris from the skin without stripping its protective layer Invigorating and revitalizing
- Softens, balances skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance of acne scars
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Stimulates collagen production help prevent premature aging
a. SOUTHERN ALPS GLACIAL CLAY WITH COLLOIDAL OAT
Skin type: Suitable for all skin types, particularly dry, mature, dull, sensitive Skin
Detox and hydrate dry sensitive skin with our blend of 3 ingredient glacial clay, colloidal oat and aloe vera.
Blended with pharmaceutical grade colloidal oats and freeze-dried organic aloe vera powder, these delivers a dose of hydration while your skin's impurities are being removed by our glacial clay.
- For dry skin, use once a week.
- For oily skin, use 1-3 times a week.
Ingredients: Bentonite (Glacial Clay), Avena Sativa (Colloidal Oat), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Why dry clay mask?
- Pre-mixed clay mask with aqua (water) require heavy preservatives to prevent bacteria and fungi growth. Dry clay masks ensures our masks are free from preservatives.
- When a pre-mixed mask is stored in a jar, the clay will lose it effectiveness over time. Dry mask ingredients remain just as effective from the first time you use the product to the last time you use the product in the jar.
- You can customise your mask according by adding fun ingredients such as honey, yogurt, hydrosols, even your favourite essential oil!