Detoxify Clay Mask: Glacial Clay + Norwegian Kelp
In stock 15 April 2020.
Pre-order price $29.90, limited stock for preorders
One of the rarest and purest clays in the world, our Glacial Clay is sourced from a deposit that has recently been discovered in the Southern Alps of New Zealand.
Containing more than 60 minerals and rare earth elements, Glacial Clay was gradually formed over the span of millions of years from the continuous striking of ancient glacial ice with volcanic ash.
Particles in glacial clay is negatively charged while our skin impurities are positively charged. When activated, these negative ions in the clay attract and remove the skin impurities.
As a result, skin is detoxed without stripping it of natural oils and moisture. Skin is left glowy, soft and hydrated.
Glacial Clay Properties:
- Ultra fine
- Free of the 5 heavy metals most commonly present in clays: arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury and antimony
- Not irradiated (Not exposed to radiation which are commonly used to extend shelf life or kill bacteria, which could lead to gamma radiation residue)
- Remove impurities and debris from the skin without stripping its protective layer Invigorating and revitalizing
- Softens, balances skin tone
- Minimizes the appearance of acne scars
- Provides gentle exfoliation
- Stimulates collagen production help prevent premature aging
SOUTHERN ALPS GLACIAL CLAY WITH NORWEGIAN KELP AND LAVANDIN BUD POWDER
Skin type: Suits all skin types, particularly for those with combination/oily, dull, sensitive, acne prone skin that tends to peel from clay masks.
Our blend of glacial clay with Iceland Norwegian kelp and lavandin bud powder helps to gently exfoliate dead skin cells without harsh chemicals or microbeads. The fine particles in Norwegian kelp and lavandin buds helps gently exfoliate away dead skin cells while delivering a dose of anti-oxidants, minerals and are 100% natural and biodegradable.
Organic Norwegian kelp powder is harvested in Iceland and dried at low temperatures using geothermal heat. This drying process ensures that the kelp are handled in a manner that preserves all of their valuable properties without harming the marine eco-system.
Norwegian Kelp benefits:
Anti-oxidants to protect your skin against UVA rays, environment aggressors and daily pollution.
Protecting your skin daily from external factors will help it maintain it's elasticity, reduce wrinkles, and keep it looking younger.
Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce redness and irritation from the environment, dryness, and existing skin conditions prone to flares or breakouts (ex: eczema, psoriasis, acne).
Lavandin bud powder benefits:
Lavandula x intermedia, is a hybrid of Lavender and Spike Lavender.
Lavandin Bud Powder is soothing and possesses a lovely, subtle lavender aroma. Soothes stressed skin
Calms inflammed skin
Filled with anti-oxididants to fight off free-radicals
- For dry skin, use once a week.
- For oily skin, use 1-2 times a week.
Ingredients: Bentonite (Glacial Clay), Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Powder, Lavandula x Intermedia (Lavandin) Buds Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Why dry clay mask?
- Pre-mixed clay mask with aqua (water) require heavy preservatives to prevent bacteria and fungi growth. Dry clay masks ensures our masks are free from preservatives.
- When a pre-mixed mask is stored in a jar, the clay will lose it effectiveness over time. Dry mask ingredients remain just as effective from the first time you use the product to the last time you use the product in the jar.
- You can customise your mask according by adding fun ingredients such as honey, yogurt, hydrosols, even your favourite essential oil!